Surf Diva Coupons and Deals
The Fine Print
Must have a total of three people minimum per class. Three experiences can be purchased per person, multiple may be purchased as gifts. Expires January 1, 2013. Reservations required 72 hours in advance, subject to availability. Ages 12 and up. Please note, your arrival at the Surf Diva boutique (located at 2160, Avenida de la Playa, La Jolla, CA 92037) should be at least 30 minutes before your lesson, allowing for traffic and parking, particularly during the summer months. Please be sure to read the cancellation policy here. Must have three people minimum for class to run.
Waves are meant to be surfed, and deep down, you know you were meant to surf them. Tap into the addictive rush of dropping in on your first wave with this 90 minute surf class from the lovely ladies at Surf Diva. Share the adrenaline vibe of paddling out and standing up on a wave, with other water loving surf newbies at this daily surf camp in La Jolla. It's a unique, laid back opportunity to get out there and test your skills on the water, under the guidance of expert instructors in a comfortable learning environment. Start with getting a handle on the basics while on land, then rock the ocean with teachers by your side. Hang ten, drop in, and finally meet your surfing destiny.
Surfing is full of its own fun terminology, such as "hang ten" and "I am Poseidon incarnate and I rule these seas." Be a superhuman surfer with this Groupon. Choose Between Three Options $20 for a 3.5-hour standup-paddleboard rental (a $40 value) $30 for a 1.5-hour party-wave group-surfing lesson (a $60.50 value) $69 for a 1-hour semiprivate standup-paddleboard lesson and a two-hour board rental (a $138 value)
A whopping 70% of the world is covered in water -- and some of the best of it is in our backyard. If you've been stuck on the remaining 30%, dive into today's deal from Surf Diva: Drop $12 for a half day surf board rental (value $25) or drop $20 for a half day with the stand-up paddleboard (a $40 value). This magnificent corner adjacent to La Jolla cove offers warm waters and incredible views for stand-up paddle boarding and they are also walking distance to La Jolla shores and all the best surf spots. With a wide variety of quality surf and paddle boards, this nearly perfect rated surf shop on Yelp is helping you get out for half the day at half the price. Here's how one Yelp reviewer summed up Surf Diva... "Izzy & Coco, the owners, (believe it or not they are twins) are great. Long time La Jollans who took their love of the ocean & turned it into a thriving surfing school & surf shop. Their passion shows by the instructors they hire, the way they treat the customers. You want to give surfing a try in a safe, non-pressure, friendly environment, hit up the Surf Divas." Get your feet wet with today's deal, or you may find yourself in hot water for missing out. Want more? Check out Surf Divas on Facebook.
Every deal, one place.
Best deals from Groupon, LivingSocial and more.