Orange County Facial Cosmetics Coupons and Deals
The HydraFacial is not your average facial but a commercially recognized treatment (it was a featured procedure on “The Doctors”) that reveals a new youthful layer to your eyes, nose and smile.An advanced non-laser skin resurfacing treatment, this will cleanse, exfoliate, extract, hydrate and provide antioxidant protection without stinging, hurting or leaving any signs of irritation. Sounds to good to be true, doesn’t it? Well it’s true – and with thousands of patients to vouch for such unprecedented results, you can’t pass up this chance to see a new you, Mom!It's great for all types of skin and has absolutely no downtime! So Mom, reduce those fine lines, wrinkles, congested or enlarged pores and improve that acne-prone skin of yours, with the HydraFacial today!
Although bodies are 90% water, the other 10% is a squadron of evil sponges trying to pilfer aqueous reserves. Battle against dehydration with today’s Groupon: for $79, you get a HydraFacial with LED light therapy at Orange County Facial Cosmetics in Ladera Ranch (a $225 value). At Orange County Facial Cosmetics, licensed aestheticians nourish skin with the HydraFacial—a combination of a microdermabrasion and intense moisturizers—which has been featured on television programs such as The Doctors. During what is also known as hydradermabrasion, skin techs wield a handheld mechanism with gentle suction that uproots impurities from pores, including makeup, blackheads, Lemonheads, ...
Every deal, one place.
Best deals from Groupon, LivingSocial and more.