Acitron Mexican Bistro Coupons and Deals
The tortilla's thinness makes it ideal for folding, sliding under closed doors, and illustrating theories that the earth is made of corn. Exhibit A, with this Groupon. Choose Between Two Options $15 for $30 worth of Mexican fare for two people $25 for $55 worth of Mexican fare for four or more people Starters include the aguacate frito, a lightly fried avocado coated in chipotle beer batter and served with cilantro-jalapeño sour cream ($7.95). Entrees include authentic stewed-chicken enchiladas de tinga ($17.95) and the chiles en nogada’s fire-roasted red peppers stuffed with seasoned ground beef ($17.95). See the full menu ...
They say we only use 10% of our brains. Wake up the other 90% with inspired meals thanks to today's deal: Pay $15 for $30 to spend on food and non-alcoholic drinks for dinner at Acitrón Mexican Bistro. This new, Arlington-based eatery is already earning Zagat-rated honors and neighborhood-gem status, making it a favorite dining destination for flavor-minded locals. The forward-thinking menu features innovative Mexican cuisine, with an emphasis on fresh ingredients, locally sourced meat and seafood, and made-from-scratch sensibilities. Begin with the chipotle-beer-battered avocado appetizer and say olé to the stuffed chicken breast with green mole sauce. This deal is a no-brainer.
James Taylor had it right, "Oh Mexico, it sounds so sweet with the sun sinking low." But for the next best thing to donning a sombrero and hopping a flight to Acapulco, tune into the authentic flavor of today's Save — $10 for $20 worth of Mexican fare at Acitrón Mexican Bistro. Who knew locally grown ingredients had such marvelous Mexican potential? Chef Gualberto Ramirez did, and with today's Save, you can taste the doubly delicious combination of authentic Mexican recipes and fresh Boston-based produce. If guacamole is your litmus test for good fiesta fare, expect Acitrón's — whipped up to your preferred level of spice — to pass with flying colors. Once it's won your trust, the menu won't disappoint. With entrées like made-from-scratch vegetable crepes, fire-roasted chiles rellenos, and the catch of the day served with tangy salsa, how could it? Sure, you've got Mr. Taylor's song stuck in your head now, but after dinner at Acitrón Mexican Bistro, you'll be singing something along the lines of "three words: great, great and GREAT!" How does it work? Show me how to Save!
Every deal, one place.
Best deals from Groupon, LivingSocial and more.