Terms and Conditions of Use
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
Welcome to our website. As a customer of Yipit, Inc.’s (the “Company”) services through yipit.com, (the “Site”), you agree to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use. Please review these terms and conditions carefully.
- Agreement. This agreement (the “Agreement”) specifies the terms and conditions for your access to and use of the Site and describes the terms and conditions applicable to your access of and use of the Site. This Agreement may be modified at any time by Yipit, Inc. (the “Company”), upon posting of the modified Agreement. Any such modifications shall be effective immediately. You can view the most recent version of these terms at any time at yipit.com. Each use by you shall constitute and be deemed your unconditional acceptance of this Agreement.
- Intended Audience. This website is intended for adults only. This website is not intended for any children under the age of 18.
- Trademarks. You acknowledge the Company's exclusive rights in the Company’s name and logo and all related products and service names, design marks and slogans. Other product and company names mentioned on this Site may be trademarks of their respective owners.
- Site Use. You agree not to reverse engineer or break into the site, or use materials, products or services in violation of any law.
- No endorsements. The Company does not endorse and is not responsible for any products, services, deals, coupons or other promotions or materials distributed through, displayed on, or linked, downloaded or accessed from yipit.com, and will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on such content.
- Compliance with Laws. You agree to comply with all applicable laws. You further agreed that information provided by you is truthful and accurate to the best of your knowledge.
- Disclaimer. THE INFORMATION ON THIS SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS," "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. YOU AGREE THAT USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE COMPANY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY EXPRESS WARRANTIES, STATUTORY WARRANTIES, AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. TO THE EXTENT YOUR JURISDICTION DOES NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON WARRANTIES, THIS LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY RELATING TO YOUR USE OF THE SITE SHALL BE TO DISCONTINUE USING THE SITE.
- Limitation of Liability. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL THE COMPANY BE LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL (INCLUDING DAMAGES FROM LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOST PROFITS, LITIGATION, OR THE LIKE), SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, OR OTHER DAMAGES, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATING TO THE SITE, YOUR SITE USE, OR THE CONTENT, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SITE AND/OR CONTENT IS TO CEASE ALL OF YOUR SITE USE.
You may have additional rights under certain laws (including consumer laws), which do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. If these laws apply to you, the exclusions or limitations in this Agreement that directly conflict with such laws may not apply to you.
- Use of Information. You should not send us any confidential or proprietary information. The Company reserves the right, and you authorize us, to use and assign all information regarding site uses by you and all information provided by you.
- Copyright Agent. If you believe your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide a notice to our Copyright Agent, who can be reached as follows:
By Mail: Yipit, Inc. Attention: Copyright Agent 22 West 19th Street, 7th Floor New York, NY 10011 By E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Applicable Law. You agree that the laws of the state of Delaware, without regard to conflicts of laws provisions will govern these Terms and Condition of Use and any dispute that may arise between you and the Company or its affiliates.
- Severability. If any provision of this Agreement shall be adjudged by any court of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that this Agreement will otherwise remain in full force and effect.
- Waiver. The failure of the Company to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement shall not operate as a waiver of such right or provision. Any waiver of this Agreement by the Company must be in writing and signed by an authorized representative of the Company.
- Termination. The Company may terminate this Agreement at any time, with or without notice, for any reason.
- Relationship of the Parties. Nothing contained in this Agreement or your use of the Site shall be construed to constitute either party as a partner, joint venturer, employee or agent of the other party, nor shall either party hold itself out as such. Neither party has any right or authority to incur, assume or create, in writing or otherwise, any warranty, liability or other obligation of any kind, express or implied, in the name of or on behalf of the other party, it being intended by both parties that each shall remain independent contractors responsible for its own actions.
- Entire Agreement. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and the Company and governs the terms and conditions of your use of the Site, and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written, between you and the Company with respect to this Site. The Company may revise this Agreement at any time by updating this Agreement and posting it on the Site. Accordingly, you should visit the Site and review the Agreement periodically to determine if any changes have been made.